Pilot Flight Academy offers a wide selection of modular courses.
Contact us at email@example.com for more information.
The CPL IR(A)ME course comprises of 76 hours of flying, divided into 36 flying lessons. Both on single-engine aircraft and FNPT/II and multi-engine aircraft. Of the 76 hours that you will spend flying, 21 of them will be in our top-modern DA42 multi-engine aircraft!
1. Hold a valid EASA or ICAO PPL(A) with a night qualification issued accordance with FCL.810.
2. Valid license, ratings and priviliges from third country
3. Have passed the written theoretical examinations for ATPL(A)
4. Have a good understanding of the English language both spoken and written
5. Have at least 150 hours flight time
6. Have at least 100 hours as pilot-in-command
7. Have completed at least 50 hours cross country flight time as pilot-in-command
8. Have completed a cross-country flight totalling at least 300NM of which full-stop landings at two aerodromes different from the aerodrome of departure shall be made
9. Have completed the safety and standardisation training described in operation manual before commencing flight training, which will be provided by Pilot Flight Academy during the CPL ME(A)IR course
10. Be at least 18 years of age before skill-test application
Price NOK 312.700,-.